1: Check your score
2: Pay off debt
3: Don’t open too many new cards
4: Stay on top of bills
(1) Keep an eye on due dates;
(2) Pay as much as possible;
(3) Never charge more than 30% of total available credit;
(4) Take care with opening new accounts;
(5) Don’t close existing accounts unless absolutely necessary.
(1) Keep credit card balances under 30% of available credit;
(2) Make sure at least one account has been open for 6 months;
(3) Have no inquiries from new creditors within last 6 months;
(4) Keep the amount of newly opened accounts to a minimum each year.